If you’re reading this, it’s likely that you’re in charge of planning your company’s work Christmas party. And if that’s the case, we have some bad news for you: don’t do it at the office. Here are 10 reasons why you should book a venue instead!
1. Limited space. If your office is anything like most offices, you’re probably working with a small, cramped workspace. Trying to fit all of your colleagues into the same room for a party can be challenging, and usually means that people are jostling for space or getting squished together.
2. No good venue options nearby. Sometimes it can feel like there aren’t any good venue options available in your area, especially if you’re trying to find something affordable that can accommodate all of your employees. This can make planning a work Christmas party much more difficult than it needs to be.
3. Lack of privacy. Whether you’re organizing an intimate dinner or a large bash with drinks and dancing, it’s important that your venue offers some privacy. After all, you don’t want everyone to be able to see or hear what’s going on in your party, which can be challenging if you’re working with a small space like an office.
4. No opportunities for decorations. If you’re planning a party at the office, chances are that there won’t be much room for decorations or festive touches. This makes it difficult to really capture the holiday spirit and get into the Christmas spirit!
5. No catering options. When you book a venue, you have access to all of the services and amenities that come along with it, including professional catering options. With an office venue, however, you typically need to handle all of the food and drinks yourself, which can be tedious and time-consuming.
6. Limited parking space. If you’re planning a work Christmas party at the office, you’ll likely have limited parking options available to your guests. This means that people may get stuck trying to find a spot or end up having to take public transportation instead, which can make getting to your venue more difficult than it needs to be.
7. No activities or entertainment options. When you book a venue for your party, you often have access to all sorts of activities and entertainment options that you don’t typically get with an office venue. From live music and DJ services to fun games and activities, there’s a lot that you can do when you’re in an actual venue instead of just a blank office space.
8. No flexibility. When you’re planning your work Christmas party at the office, you typically don’t have much flexibility when it comes to venue options or booking dates. This can make it difficult to find a time that works for everyone and narrow down your venue choices, leaving you feeling stressed and overwhelmed.
9. Potential disturbances from other employees. If your colleagues are still working in the office while you’re hosting your party there, it’s likely that they may be disrupted by all of the noise and activity going on around them. This could lead to complaints or an overall decrease in productivity for everyone involved, which is definitely not ideal.
10. Overall lack of ambiance and festive atmosphere. Ultimately, the main reason why you should book a venue for your work Christmas party is simply because it allows you to create a more festive and celebratory atmosphere. With proper venue options and all of the amenities that come with them, you can make your party feel truly special and memorable for everyone involved. So don’t wait any longer – start browsing venue options today!
For more information on venue hire Liverpool, check out The Bierkeller.