UP Election Result 2022: In Uttar Pradesh, once again the people have given a chance to the BJP to form the government. BJP has got 255 seats here alone, while the number of seats with alliance parties has reached 272. The party workers and leaders are giddy with the historic victories in UP, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur. The leaders and workers of BJP and allies are already immersed in the celebration of Holi. So in the same UP, the Samajwadi Party has got disappointed. While the political ground of Congress and BACP appeared to be slipping. There are many such seats in Uttar Pradesh where the margin of defeat and victory was very less. Voters opting for NOTA had a significant impact on the election results in many seats.
The lowest margin of victory and defeat in these seats
1. BJP candidate Krishan Pal Malik won the Baraut assembly seat in UP. He defeated Jaiveer of RLD by just 315 votes. Here people cast 579 votes on NOTA, due to which the contest became very exciting.
2. Baldev Aulakh of BJP got victory in Vilaspur assembly seat. He defeated Amarjeet Singh of Samajwadi Party by just 307 votes here.
3. Samajwadi Party candidate Swami Omvesh won from Chandpur assembly seat. Omvesh defeated Kamlesh Saini of BJP by 234 votes
4. Archana Pandey of BJP won Chhibramau by a margin of just 1,111 votes. Here he defeated Arvind Singh Yadav by a very small margin. People cast 1775 votes on NOTA here
5. Om Kumar of BJP defeated Munshi Ram of RLD by just 258 votes in Nathaur assembly seat.
6. Mukesh Chaudhary of BJP won from Nakud assembly seat by just 315 votes. Mukesh Chaudhary defeated Dharam Singh Saini of Samajwadi Party.
7. From Ramnagar seat, Samajwadi Party’s Fareed Mahfouz defeated BJP’s Sharad Awasthi by a margin of 261 votes.
8. Ashok Rana of BJP defeated Naeem Ul Hasan of Samajwadi Party by just 203 votes from Dhampur assembly seat.
9. Samajwadi Party candidate Mohd. Tahir Khan defeated Om Prakash Pandey of BJP by 269 votes.
10. From Kursi assembly seat, BJP’s Sankendra Pratap defeated Samajwadi Party’s Rakesh Verma by 217 votes. Apart from this, the margin of victory and defeat in many other seats was also very less.
The candidate who won with the highest margin of votes
1. Sunil Kumar Sharma of BJP won from Sahibabad assembly seat by a margin of 2.14 lakh votes, defeating Amarpal Sharma by a huge margin
2. From Gorakhpur City Yogi Adityanath won by more than 1 lakh votes
3. Pankaj Singh of BJP won Noida seat by a margin of over 1.81 lakh votes
4. Tejpal Singh Nagar of BJP won from Dadri by a margin of 1,38,218 votes
5. Shrikant Sharma won from Mathura by a margin of 1,09,803
read this also: