The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, today i.e. on Tuesday, allowed the devotees to visit Mata Vaishno Devi in Katra, Jammu and Kashmir, so that they should not fall prey to any fake website while booking the Yatra. http://maavaishnodevi.org Or it is advised to book your details on the mobile application of Shrine Board itself.
Recently, there was news of online fraud during the booking of helicopter tickets from the devotees coming to visit Mata Vaishno Devi. In the last few months, many such cases of online fraud came in front of the police. People have complained about fake websites. Regarding this, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board CEO Ramesh Kumar said that booking can be done only on our official website http://maavaishnodevi.org or on Shrine Board’s mobile application.
If you are planning to visit Mata Vaishno Devi, then it is important to know this-
- E-yatra sleep is mandatory. The e-yatra sleep should be generated through the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board www.maavaishnodevi.org and mobile app ‘MATA VAISHNODEVI’.
- Pilgrims should have complete COVID vaccination certificate or negative report of RT-PCR test done within 72 hours. Otherwise, the pilgrims will not be allowed to travel.
- Pilgrims have been advised to follow COVID appropriate behaviour, wear masks, use sanitizers and maintain social distance during their journey from Katra to Vaishno Devi Temple.
- Shrine Board has not authorized any private travel agent/agency for booking Helicopter from Katra-Sanjichhat-Katra. The board’s advisory states that online booking of the helicopter is available only on the official website of the Shrine Board www.maavaishnodevi.org and the mobile app ‘MATA VAISHNODEVI’.
- For any information, devotees can contact the call center on 011991-234804 at any time.
read this also-