For the first time in Punjab, the government of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has been formed. Bhagwant Man Singh took oath as the Chief Minister of the state yesterday. Bhagwant Mann is seen in action mode since becoming the Chief Minister. He has tweeted that he is going to take a big decision today. He tweeted, “A very big decision will be taken today in the interest of the people of Punjab. No one in the history of Punjab would have taken such a decision till date. I will announce it shortly.”
Let us tell you that only Bhagwant Mann took oath as the Chief Minister in yesterday’s ceremony. The ministers of the new government of Aam Aadmi Party will take oath on March 19. The swearing-in ceremony of the ministers will be held in the Raj Bhavan itself. Earlier today all 117 MLAs will be administered oath.
after taking the oath god value had told the forum, “We will improve the condition of Punjab from unemployment to agriculture, business, corruption and school-hospital. It is a very complicated task, but we will find its end.” He said that just as people from abroad come to Delhi to visit schools and Mohalla clinics, in the same way they will come to Punjab and take photographs. Will start work on this from today itself, will not sit.
Promises made during elections
- 1000 rupees will be deposited every month in the bank account of every woman above 18 years.
- Like Delhi, in Punjab also 300 units of electricity will be given free and 24 hours electricity.
- 16 thousand Mohalla Clinics will be opened in the state, people of Punjab will be given free treatment.
- Will make Punjab drug free.
- Schools will also be developed in Punjab on the lines of Delhi model.
- Will establish peace and brotherhood in Punjab.
- Will get the harshest punishment in all the sacrilege cases.
- Dalit children will be given scholarship and good education facility on the lines of Delhi.
read this also-