Assembly Election Result 2022: The results of the assembly elections in UP, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur have been declared. These results brought disappointment to many political stalwarts. In this election, two sitting and five former Chief Ministers have to face defeat from their respective seats. Apart from this, three current Deputy Chief Ministers including Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya have also faced defeat. At the same time, there are many such seats, where tremendous upheaval was seen. Know which big stalwarts lost the election.
Which giants lost in Uttar Pradesh?
- Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya
- Dharam Singh Saini, who resigned from Yogi cabinet and joined SP
- swami prasad maurya joins sp after resigning from yogi cabinet
- State Congress President Ajay Kumar Lallu
- Sugarcane Minister Suresh Kumar Rana
- Azad Samaj Party chief Chandrashekhar Azad
- Union Minister SP Singh Baghel
- Yogi’s minister Satish Mahana
- Sardhana Se Sangeet Som Hare
- Noida to Pankhuri Pathak
Which giants lost in Punjab?
- Chief Minister and CM candidate Charanjit Singh Channi from both the seats
- Former Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal
- Former Chief Minister Amarinder Singh
- Former Chief Minister Rajinder Kaur Bhattal
- Shiromani Akali Dal chief and former deputy chief minister Sukhbir Singh Badal
- State Congress President Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Senior Akali leader Bikram Singh Majithia
- Popular Singer Sidhu Moosewala Manasa
Which giants lost in Uttarakhand?
- Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami
- Former Chief Minister Harish Singh Rawat
- AAP’s CM candidate Col Ajay Kothiyal
Which legends lost in Goa?
- Former Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress candidate Churchill Alemao
- Deputy Chief Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar
- Deputy Chief Minister Chandrakant Kavlekar
- Manohar Parrikar’s son Utpal Parrikar
UP Election Result: BJP’s victory in UP created history, PM Modi and CM Yogi also dominated the international media