Bhagwant Mann’s advice to the new MLAs while taking oath as the CM of Punjab – every big thing in the speech
After Aam Aadmi Party’s big victory in Punjab, Bhagwant Mann has taken oath as the Chief Minister. During this, Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal was also present with him. After taking oath as the Chief Minister of Punjab, Bhagwant Mann said that, for the first time, the oath-taking ceremony is being held in the martyr’s village. Earlier this ceremony used to take place in the stadium. Simultaneously, Mann started his speech with the slogans of Inquilab Zindabad. Know the big things about the speech of new Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann.
- Bhagwant Mann said that we are also the government of those who did not vote for us. Addressing the new MLAs, he said that time is a big thing, don’t be arrogant. Bhagat Singh was not worried about how the country would be free, he was worried about how the country would be after independence.
- Work will be done on unemployment, corruption, education, health. We will be here for you. With your cooperation, we will find the root of the problem and its solution will be found. For this everyone has to cooperate.
- On March 10, the names of Punjabis were written in golden letters. In the coming years, it will be taught that when people cast their votes without any fear, without any greed. The correct answer would be 20 February and the result of which came on 10 March.
- Just like people come to see schools in Delhi, similarly people come to visit schools in Punjab too. Hospitals will be built in such a way that people from outside will come here and take photographs. If people are with you, then anyone can make anything. We will start working from today itself.
- The party which emerged from the movement worked to bring change in the politics of the whole country. Arvind Kejriwal formed the party from the movement, worked to improve the politics of the whole country. I thank them for this.
- Do not fight with anyone on social media, people should feel that such a government has come which is working. You have given us a place in our hearts. We have to fix our country by staying here. Do not push us in other countries. Will stay here and work.
In the end, Bhagwant Mann read the lion and said that those who rule over their hearts, so to say, even a rooster has a crown on his head. He said that, every year we bring a new calendar of Bhagat Singh and Guru Nanak Dev, because they did not open accounts in banks, they have opened accounts in our hearts. In the end, Bhagwant Mann raised the slogans of Inquilab Zindabad.
read this also –