Yogi Cabinet News: BJP has created history by registering a landslide victory in the assembly elections of Uttar Pradesh. Now Yogi Adityanath Will soon start his second innings. Know which MLAs will be in the Yogi cabinet, who will be made ministers. Who will get the post of deputy of Yogi and what names are being discussed about Deputy Chief Minister and Ministers.
The captain is fixed and now the discussion has shifted to Team Yogi. Will the Yogi cabinet be seen in a new look or will the old faces be played again? In the news that is coming out from the corridors of BJP, in the picture of the cabinet, both the new attitude and the old attitude are visible.
Keshav Prasad Maurya
First of all, on the post of Deputy CM, because along with the victory of BJP in the election, there was a lot of discussion on the defeat of Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya. But even after the electoral defeat, Maurya’s political power in BJP has not diminished. According to sources, BJP can make Keshav Prasad Maurya as Deputy CM again in 2024 to solve the caste equation.
- In the first term of the Yogi government, he was the Deputy CM.
- In 2017, as the state president, BJP got a record victory in UP.
- BJP has the biggest OBC face in UP.
Swatantra Dev Singh
Again the credit of retaining power in UP also goes to the state president Swatantra Dev Singh and now the party can reward his hard work through the post of Deputy CM.
- He has been the Transport Minister in the Yogi government.
- Got power back in UP as state president.
- He comes from the dominant Kurmi community.
baby rani maurya
Women voters were very kind to BJP this time. Prime minister Narendra Modi She also made a special mention of this in her address and now through the post of Deputy CM, representation can also be given to a woman in a big position and Baby Rani Maurya fits in this race. Because with his coronation, BJP can hit two targets with one arrow.
- Comes from Jatav community.
- There is a big female face of UP BJP.
- She has been the Governor of Uttarakhand.
Quoting sources, Dinesh Sharma’s leave from the post of Deputy CM is also being considered fixed and Brajesh Pathak, another Brahmin face in his place, may enter as Deputy CM.
- He has been a law minister in the Yogi government.
- BJP has a big Brahmin face.
- He has also been a Lok Sabha-Rajya Sabha MP.
On the other hand, when it comes to ministers, the faith in many old faces is visible and new faces can also get a chance. According to sources
- Asim Arun, MLA from Kannauj.
- MLA from Ballia Dayashankar Singh.
- Noida MLA Pankaj Singh can get a place in the cabinet.
At the same time, the return of Siddharthnath Singh and Shrikant Sharma, the faces of the previous cabinet, is also believed to be fixed. Quoting sources, the trailer of Yogi cabinet has arrived, what will be the full picture is waiting for it.
Delhi: Congress Parliamentary Strategy Group meeting over, discussion on the plan to surround the government in the budget session