Election Results 2022: The results of the assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur will be declared tomorrow. Not only these elections, but the eyes of the whole country are fixed in the political future of these states, because the election results of these states will also affect the Lok Sabha elections to be held in the year 2024. By tomorrow evening, the picture will be clear as to who will hold the power in these states. In such a situation, before the results, know how many assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur and how many seats will be needed for any party to form an absolute majority government.
- Uttar Pradesh, the country’s most populous state, has 403 assembly seats. To get the former majority here, any party would need 202 seats.
- Before the elections, Punjab saw the most turmoil as compared to the rest of the states. There are 117 assembly seats in Punjab and the figure required for majority here is 59.
- Like Punjab, Uttarakhand also witnessed a lot of instability last year. The ruling party BJP changed three chief ministers last year. There are 70 assembly seats here and the magic figure of majority is 36.
- Despite being a small state, the electoral equation of Goa has become very interesting. During the last two years, many big political ups and downs were seen here. There are 40 assembly seats in the state and 21 seats are needed for majority here.
- Manipur has 60 assembly seats and it is necessary to win 31 seats for a majority here. By winning the maximum number of 21 seats in the last election, BJP formed a coalition government with NPF, NPP and LJP.
UP Election Result 2022: High voltage drama after Akhilesh Yadav’s allegations on EVM, know its truth